I was quite proud of myself last night. Grandma Sandi was cooking some hamburger on the stove for dinner and, as my mom calls me an "opportunist" (Grandma calls me a "thief"), I decided to show how talented I am at standing on my tip toes and reaching forbidden food at high places. My long toes really come in handy for this! I ate almost all of the pan of hamburger cooking on the stove. Grandma came back after leaving the room momentarily and saw the pan nearly empty. When she told my mom later on, all mom was worried about was that I might have gotten burned. But, Grandma wasn't happy with this awesome talent of mine. (I was proud of my "full-service Hoovering"). I actually knew she wasn't happy with me and sulked for a long time, but it was worth it since I got my tummy filled with some human food I never get to feast on. Of course, this incident is not my first. Another time I stole Grandpa Dale's Spangles burger when it was sitting on the counter. But, this incident of mine hardly compares with my "Aunt Stacy's" dog, Tabitha who one Thanksgiving ended up stealthily eating all of the white meat off of their Turkey the night before and then had diahrrea all over Stacy's bedroom carpet at 3 in the morning that she had to clean up. I think Tabitha should have gotten an Academy Award for THAT performance!! :) Aunt Stacy is my secret 911 help line that I call on my emergency button on the phone when I get in trouble. This episode didn't quite warrant emergency help, but I was pretty close when Grandma Sandi gave me the evil eye for eating her dinner.
The next morning we had photos taken in our yard. With all the rain we have had so far, our yard is much more lush than it normally is.


Chaney had a blast running through the yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment