Here is a photo of R.C. after her grooming--

Thanks, Fenway for the new grooming tips! I hope Mom doesn't get any new ideas, though. Our 'beauty supply cabinet' will start to look a lot like hers! I think I am groomed out for the time being. After all I AM a boy. How "pretty" can people make boys, anyway? Pretty soon I won't have any fur left! haha! Actually now that I am a lot thinner, maybe my mom will start to see how pathetically thin I am under my fuzzy fur and start feeding my never-ending pit of a tummy more!

1 comment:
Skye—
Don't you think all the fur-taking-away was worth it? I bet you feel lighter, cooler and—admit it, even though you're a male—prettier. I hope your thinner physique gets you extra treats and a bigger dinner.
My beauty supply cabinet is way more extensive than Ms. Alpha's. I have MORE brushes, MORE expensive shampoos, special combs, sprays and even a Dremel to do my nails. Ms. Alpha once "borrowed" my brush to neaten her hair just before going into the ring!
Is that gross or just a committed dog owner?
Post a Comment