Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Ties & Sunflower Dreams

Hi, friends!

Yesterday my mom took Chaney and I to a nearby sunflower field to have our photos taken in it. The sunflowers are maturing, so a lot of them didn't have their magnificient blooms on them, however if you were a bird, I am sure you would be in sunflower seed heaven!! Typical of my mom, she took us out there during our coveted nap time, so I was kind of tired in the photos, but managed my special "Skye-smile". Surprisingly, Miss Serious, Chaney, smiled for a lot of them! Maybe she has dreams of "Pet Idol" aspirations! Here is one photo of us in the Sunflower field--


To see more photos, go to this webpage

On a different note, I got photos today of my dearly beloved brother, Puck. My mom says that he and I are like "2 Peas in a Pod" we are so much alike! We even have the same 'head tilt'. :) I sure miss him. He was a great friend and playmate.
Puck--

and mine (mom always thought my head was built on a "swivel")--

Can you tell I am REALLY tired in this photo???

...And, we have the same "Brumby (Dad's) smile"--


Here's Chaney's litter brother Kip with the same "serious" expression that Chaney usually has--



Chaney's "serious" expression... (can't you tell we are SO related to our siblings??)


I am quite jealous of Kip's beautiful chest fur. I didn't know to get in that "line" when I was born... sigh...

When I get photos of my other litter brother Rossy and Chaney's litter brother Magic, I will post them also.

1 comment:

Fenway said...

Now I KNOW Skye and Fenway are related souls. That smile...!!!

Chaney reminds me of our old BC, Logo. He knew how to have fun, but was a serious dog inside of it all.

Kip has chest hair to die for. I think he took an extra helping and Chaney missed out!