Skye is letting me type a post on his blog space this evening. This old gal doesn't get out much anymore since my SAR days, so my brother and sister get to do more exciting things and see the world like I used to. However, our Mom got out our kiddie pool tonight to enjoy in the patio. My dearly departed sister, Sheena (who would have turned 11 yesterday) and I got to enjoy the pool a lot in our younger days. I haven't forgotten that, so when Mom brought out our pool tonight, I instantly laid down in it, even before the water was in it. I had the most fun in it, running into it and relaxing.

Skye enjoyed getting his feet wet, but most of the time he had to share it with me.

Chaney isn't a fan of pools, she must think it's like getting a bath, so she only spent about 1 hesitant minute in it. But, Skye and I had a blast!

To all our friends in Jayhawk land, "ROCK CHALK"!
~R.C.
Hi, blog buddies!
I thought you would like to meet my friend "Fenway" who I got the great idea from to start my own blog! He has the funniest wit! Here is a photo of Fenway working hard at his computer:

His mom and my mom say we are so much alike! I have never met him, but love reading his posts, and think the cutest video was of him playing in his kiddy pool. My mom got out ours tonight, but I don't play in it as cute as Fen does. Here is a nice photo of Fenway practicing his show stacking for his mom recently and checking out the ribbons he won:

I think this photo of Fenway sleeping in the car is funny.
I have been "creative" sleeping in our car in the past. Here I am with my head on the front seat arm rest. :)

Thanks to Fen's "Alpha" Pam for letting me post photos of my cool new friend!
Skye

1 comment:
Wow!!!! That's like a "tribute" post!!!!
You look so cute snoozing in the car. I will have to try the armrests for my head next time!
Your pal,
Fenway
PS: Glad you scored that swimming pool. Fun, isn't it???!!!!
Post a Comment