Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrating the 4th, Dog-Style!

Hi! I'm back again after a long, busy weekend! Chaney and I got to attend one of her 3 day agility trials. She got to run and I got to watch from my comfy crate. I actually got to meet some people and watch a lot of fun agility from my viewpoint. I saw Chaney win a couple of ribbons and watched her flirt with her boyfriends Blast and Merlin. Mom had our portrait taken again. I thought I looked spiffy!

Mom took some time on Thursday night before the trial to work on some of my Rally Obedience. Here I am "finishing".

Here I am heeling.

Here I am doing a "come front".


Afterwords, I got a nice tummy rub in the hotel.


And, in the morning, I caught a cat nap before a long day of "spectator agility watching". (Mom thinks I sleep at the trials, but I really don't.)

1 comment:

Fenway said...

I really love your blogspot so much that I had Ms. Alpha put it on my Tasty Hookups list.

You guys are my heroes. I look at all your ribbons, your accomplishments and how happy you all are. I am just starting agility and learning about each piece of equipment and it seems like I was born for this. I hated to leave class the other night! On the way out, I ducked over to the table just so I could do an one more down-stay for extra credit.

An agility BC is a happy BC!