
I try to be a good steward to nature. I leave the wildlife alone, the fur that blows off of me can be used for birds nests, I don't dig up any flowers or trees, and I provide a constant supply of fertilizer for the grass. In fact, I am even contributing to important "environmental research"!! It's amazing. Whenever I am traveling, as soon as I leave a "package" on the grass, mom immediately scoops it up before anyone else can get to it. It seems really valuable to her! I can only imagine what it is being used for!
So, in honor of Earth Day, find what you do to contribute to the Earth and "go green", just like me!
Skye-guy Fieri

4 comments:
Happy Earth Day!
I was out in the garden with Ms. Alpha all afternoon while she divided her perennials and planted some new areas. Of course we took a break for some ME TIME and I practiced my weaving. Then the rains came but it was after all the plants were nestled in their new beds.
Every day is Earth Day for me 'cause I get so muddy. No bother, though—we have that wonderful border collie fur that seems to shed dirt and I end up looking magically clean in an hour!
We ate Greenies. Does that count? ;)
Hey Skye,
Thanks for dropping by my blog! I am so thrilled to be speaking to the original pet idol himself! :)
Happy Earth day!
Hi Skye--
Please let Chaney know that I have my paws crossed that she has a BIG RUN this weekend and is the new Queen of Elite!
I've been practising my weaves all week long....just wait 'till you see the video. We invented a new training tool that helps me speed up and hit the mark. (hint: it has to do with a long bamboo pole and my beloved Green Ball!)
We have been watching the Red Sox every night on NESN (New England Sports Channel). It's Mr. Alpha's favorite and one of his joys of being back in his home state. Yes, we swept the Indians, but Ms. Alpha paid close attention to Grady. She thinks he has the most beautiful complexion!
We love that you beat the Yanks—humbled them in their own billion dollar stadium. hee hee hee, har har har!
You both would love it here. Sadly, I'm leaving tomorrow am because I have my first group agility class on Sunday!
Your pal,
Fenway
Post a Comment