The Handsome Rally Boy took the day off today to visit with his fans.
After all, how can I improve on perfection? :) I am sure mom will start teaching me the new Rally exercises soon so I thought I deserved the day off to look cute and suck up attention!

Chaney visits again with "Animal Whisperer" Dr. Bruington who talked with Chaney earlier in the day.

Grandpa Dale snapped this photo of Chaney and I while mom visited with Dr. Bruington.

Last year, while Mom was waiting for me to compete in Rally, she saw a BC sitting next to us who was a handsome BC and seemed to have a charming personality like mine. She saw him show again this year and visited with his owner later on in the show. His name is "Leland" (a.k.a. Shoreland The Bounty Hunter). My Mom saw Leland's mom, Jessy-- a chocolate colored BC, show at the local dog show about 4 years ago and fell in love with her. Chaney got to flirt with Leland (and made 2 new BC boyfriends at the show... one named Rick-- CH Skyland Ricochet), and I got to do some play wrestling with Leland. He was fun!

Isn't Leland a striking BC? He won Best of Breed in the BC ring on Sunday.


Grandpa Dale snapped a few photos of Chaney running in her Excellent Jumpers round.






Here's Chaney's Excellent Jumpers run. (be sure to click the HD button after hitting play).
Our club's new MACH ribbons. Aren't they awesome! There weren't any ribbons in the box for a special "Pet Idol" recognition, nor for scoring a perfect score in Rally. Sigh... But, we told Chaney if she works hard and earns her 12 Elite Chances Qs that she can get 2 big ribbons for her NATCH and Versatility NATCH championship titles! (I hope she listened to me!)

Towards the end of the day, Mom got to help work as Scribe for the Open Standard ring.

Stay tuned for more Skye and Chaney updates!
Skye-guy Fieri

1 comment:
That's some smooth jumpin', Chaney! We just know that you will get those beautiful new ribbons. Skye is such a good sport to share the limelight with you after getting that perfect 100 score. And we think Skye is even more beautiful than Leland, and he's a pretty boy!
So, what did the Animal Whisperer hear from you two? I love your look on concentration.
Ms. Alpha wants you to know that she volunteered to be a ring person at her very first agility event (I wasn't invited). She sat right next to the Pause Table and saw MORE dogs mess up on that simple piece of equipment. Lots slid off of it cause they ran and jumped too fast and even more couldn't sit right away and lost lots of time dawdling around.
I had an agility lesson this week and got to meet the famous Bam who came in 6th place at the Nationals in his group. I watched him work out and really learned what contacts are all about. Bam is REALLY precise!
Gotta go...mom's building me some weaves!
Your adoring pal,
Fenway
Post a Comment