
Chaney's 3rd Elite Chances Q video, earning her Elite Chances title and her Elite Versatility Award!
Here are some photos from her Chances run-


Here Chaney is doing her "happy dance" after she completed the course and got her Q!

Here are some photos from video from her other runs during the trial--
Chaney runs some good distance work in one of her Regular runs--

Chaney running on her day 2 NQ Chances course--


Chaney running on another of her Regular courses--



Chaney running in her last run of the trial-- Elite Tunnelers where she got 1st place!

On Friday night, Mom, Grandma Sandi, Chaney and I got to visit the historic "Bridges of Madison County". They were really cool and old, but after awhile, they kind of looked all the same to me.
The first bridge we stopped at was the Imes Bridge built in 1870!

The second bridge was the Holliwell Bridge built in 1880 and featured in the movie "The Bridges of Madison County". It sat over a beautiful stream nearby.



I tried to get a better view of the stream nearby.


Our favorite bridge was the Cutler-Donohoe bridge built in 1870. It is sitting in a nearby park that was beautiful. It had lots of lush grass, flowering trees, and lots of people for me to say "hi" to!




There was also a cool old stone bridge near the Cutler-Donohoe bridge that we got to check out. Mom has never seen the movie, but I hear this bridge is in it, too!

Of course, the "Pet Idol" HAD to pose for a photo. Here I am looking photogenic as always!


Mom loved this photo of our classy little Chaney in front of the Bridge in Winterset Park.

Here is the famous Cedar Bridge that was on the cover of the book. Some numnut burned down the original in 2002, but a new one was rebuilt with similiar materials in the same manner as back in 1883 and rededicated in 2004. We got to drive through this one!

The last one we got to see was the Hogback Bridge built in 1884. We didn't get to see the Roseman Bridge as it was out of our way. I hear that one has a "ghost" in it. Glad we didn't go to it! I would have needed my security blanket, my "Woobie", with me in case I saw the ghost!


We had a lot of fun on this trip and enjoyed the detour stops of the Bridges! Doesn't hurt when we get treats after every photo for posing like such good border collies!!

I was pretty pooped after the trial on Saturday night. I fell asleep on the bed after I sucked my blankie and Chaney crashed on the floor. We were some exhausted doggies!



I woke up long enough to have my photo taken. Can you tell I had fun on this trip? :)

We even stopped for a photo by a pretty fountain and some tulips before Chaney's runs on Sunday.

More to come! Wish Chaney lots of luck for more important Chances Qs!
Skye-guy

1 comment:
What a great trip log, Skye. Great photos of Princess C. looking like Flo Jo on her agility course. I particularly like the photo of you posing with her and her ribbons...you have a perfectly parallel head tilt. I guess you are totally in synch with your sis!
The bridges and beautiful flowers are a treat. We had no idea there were so MANY and unusually designed bridges there.
Our favorite pics are the ones of you and Chaney looking so sleepy. Ms. Alpha said my predecessor, Logo, was a blankie sucker, too. It looks like a great soothing technique. I think Chaney should have been on that comfy bed with you...she worked SO hard and remembered her weaves. What a terrific job. We know she will have NACH after her name very, very soon.
Woo hoo!
Fenway
Post a Comment