

Boy, the bunny is all over the yard!! Well, if we can't find him or the eggs he hid, I am sure I will come across a treasure trove of "raisinettes" he hopefully left behind!!

While I was busy sniffing where the Easter Bunny hopped to in our yard, Chaney followed me and found some of the eggs he hid.



I followed the bunny's trail into the house, and it was my job to sniff out the eggs inside. The Easter Bunny thought he would be sneaky hiding an egg under my "Woobie", but I was sneaky and dug it out.

Hey, Chaney! Here's an egg for us!

I found another one!! This bunny sure isn't too clever where he hides his eggs!

Mom made us "wait" before we dove into them. She doesn't know what an appetite we worked up looking for that white lagomorph. OOHH!! This waiting is torture!!

Yahoo, time to dig in!! The Easter Bunny sure left us some yummy doggy treats this year. He must like dogs!! I need to see if I can find him. Maybe he'll have more "treat eggs" in his basket. My gut always has room for more food.

Humm... THIS isn't the Easter Bunny!! I wonder where he went?!?

Darned! We must have missed him. Next year I will have to get up with the roosters to catch him in the act. At least he left us some tasty treats!
Happy Easter and if you manage to catch the Easter Bunny, hold onto him for me! :)
Skye-guy Fieri

No comments:
Post a Comment