Thursday, August 28, 2008

New wheels!

Hi, I told Chaney that she needed to stay off of my blog today so I could write again. (she seems to forget that I am the Editor-in-Chief)!

Mom got her new wheels yesterday so we got to see it for the first time this morning. Even though we don't get to travel in this like we do in our "BorderCollieMobile", we still think it's really cool! When you look at the photos, make sure you don't look past the good looking "models"!! Instead of being called "Barker's Beauties", maybe mom can call us "Lorrie's Barkers!" Yeah, ok. That is a dog's attempt at humor...




Here are a few photos of Chaney working some distance in the yard-- a "serpentine" and distance weave poles. I had to watch from a window. Chaney continued to put up a good act of not knowing what to do for part of the training, but towards the end she did well. I will be watching with a lot of interest what Chaney decides to do for mom at her next trial!


It's nap time again!

Skye

No comments: