Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Grady!! :)

Hi, it's Chaney again!




My last blog was kind of timely as I heard mom mention that today is our favorite MLB player's birthday, so Happy 26th Birthday, Grady, from 2 of your "Ladies"! Maybe the Indians can give you a birthday win tonight! (they need all the help they can get *this* year!)

(well, the Indians DID give Grady a birthday win, but no such luck on Sunday. Check out a great diving catch by the CF, though, on Sunday!!)


Mom is getting some distance agility exercises ready for me to work on in the yard. It's supposed to go to 100 degrees the next few days, so we will have to do it when it's cool. I would sure love to have my own air conditioned barn in the yard to work in. Mom would love it as I would be able to pass a lot of those Elite Chances courses with all the practice I would get!! :) She can dream, can't she?? I like to keep her on her toes and pretend I forget the distance command "get out" at trials. What fun would it be if we Qualified in *every* run? I can't make it THAT easy for Mom!!

Otherwise, it's just "laying low" time in the heat, playing inside with our Kong and Frisbee. Looking forward to our trials and cooler weather!

Chaney

2 comments:

Fenway said...

We're hot, too.

We go out early in the morning for either ball chasing or frisbee and then the rest of the day is spent doing obedience. It's okay....but I can't wait for better weather.

Meanwhile, mom upped the ante with obedience. I really enjoy all the clicking, treating and hearing what a good boy I am. I now walk happily by her knee, look up at her and SMILE. This makes me soooo happy.

We saw my sister Cayenne's video last week. When mom watched it she was speechless and hung her head in shame for letting me down and not teaching me more. We're on track, though.

Check out my full sister's video. The most impressive thing is that Cayenne's trainer/mom is a KID!!! They are so cute together and make a fab team. I know they'll go far....and I will, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vh38irfFG4

Fenway said...

Hi Borders!

I need your help and I've only been on Martha's Vineyard since last night.

I am running for the Plum TV-MV Dog of the Month contest and the Aug. 15 deadline is looming. I have hardly any votes cause Ms. Alpha ran a terrible PR campaign. So I'm asking all my doggie friends to go to this website and paw out your vote by clicking on Fenway!

http://vineyard.plumtv.com/stories/dog_month_and_half_2008