I am back writing my blog. Chaney is fast asleep after watching an exciting olympic women's gymnastic all-around finals!
We had a Happy 9th Birthday party for R.C. yesterday! We got to wear those dumb birthday hats courtesy of mom's wierd humor. I was more interested in the yummy treats mom gave us. So, Happy Birthday to our dear sister, Rock Chalk!
Here we are posing with the dumb hats.

Here we are being told to "wait" to eat our yummy, mouth watering cookie.

"OKAY!!" Time to eat.

The "gal of honor" savors her big treat!

Mom telling us to "watch me" for one last "after dinner 'mint'".

Mom just bought a new "dog-mobile" today-- a 2008 Honda Civic EX Sedan. Well, she says it's NOT a "dog-mobile", but something that takes her to a place where she earns money so we can go on our fun agility trips. Mom says we still get to ride in the original "dog-mobile" TrailBlazer since there is more room for all of our travel "doo-dads". I just hope mom has enough money left over so we can keep going to fun places and see all of our K9 friends from around the region!
Chaney told me tonight that I had to add her "sports" woofs to the blog, so here it goes...
Congratulations to:
--Michael Phelps on his 6th gold medal!! Wow! I think that guy has more energy than I have in a whole year! Maybe Chaney took some notes on his huge achievements and try to match that in her agility trials!
--Aaron Peirsol and Ryan Lochte for getting silver and gold in the 200 m backstroke!
--Natsia Liukin and Shawn Johnson for getting a thrilling gold and silver in the women's gymnastic all-around and beating the pre-pubescent China gal. (yeah... I think I look older than that chick!) Go Team USA!!
Time to catch some zzzs. Until my next post!

Skye

1 comment:
Hooray for Rock Chalk. You all look SO HAPPY!!! What beautiful group pics and I love the one where it's feasting time and you all scatter for your goodies.
On the Olympics—congrats to the Women's Volleyball Team for gutting out that win in the first round against Belgium.
And congrats to your mom on the new Den on Wheels. Promise, guys, TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. A little nose slobber on the windows is par for the course, but please try and wipe your paws before you go for a ride.
Your pal,
Fenway
Post a Comment