Thursday, February 5, 2009

The daily life of a "Pet Idol"

It's "Skye-guy Fieri" here! Mom got a new camera the other day so she decided to take some photos of Chaney, R.C., and I going about our daily business at home. I, being a special "Pet Idol" love having photos taken of my photogenic mug! Check these shots out. Maybe I can put them in my portfolio! :)

This one was taken in our hotel on our most recent agility trial trip. Doesn't this face just melt your heart?? Mom calls me "hot stuff" because she says I am a handsome little boy!


I am always ready with a smile when a camera is near me!


Here I am talking to mom telling her to bring me my Kong so we can play tug.


Chaney and I do a little play wrestling together.


Here Chaney, R.C., and I wait to get our nightly peanut butter bones. Chaney and I know the command "watch me". R.C. only knows to watch the treat. :)


Chaney snacks on her peanut butter bone.



Later on, I showed mom that I still know how to run through the weave poles. I like to kind of hop through them.


The other night, I cheered on my hometeam the Cleveland Cavaliers when they beat the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. Our star, LeBron James himself scored 52 points and got a "Triple Double". Our Cavs are first in their division right now and are undefeated at 23-0 at home at the "Q" so far. I send up my heartiest "Bark Bark" for our team and hope that maybe THEY can get Cleveland the National Championship title that our beloved fans have SO LONG deserved. Let's just hope the "S.I. Curse" doesn't come back to bite them. No pun intended. On the other front, our Indians arrive for spring training next week in Arizona and their first game is the first week of April. I am looking forward to watching more Cavs games and also have a "new friend" to watch the Indians with mom and I this year. You will get to meet "Wahoo" later. :)


Mom snapped a quick photo of our furry friend Chester. Chester doesn't seem to mind the camera like his girlfriend Caroline does.


All of that posing, playing and eating wore Chaney and I out. Can you tell we were ready for bed?

No comments: