Not anything new and exciting... just an another inside look into our daily happenings.
I got to visit my Animal Chiropractor Dr. Rodney Clements a few days ago. My mom has me get "adjusted" every couple of months since I torque my back all around doing agility. She wants me to maintain my peak physical condition so I can do well when we compete in agility. I like Dr. Rodney. My doggy massage therapist, Julie, takes care of me during my trials. They are cool people and I feel really good when I get done "visiting" them!

Half the time, I don't even know Dr. Rodney is even fixing my back, he is so good!

In the evenings, R.C. gets her teeth brushed. Lately, Skye and I wanted to see what it was like, too. I don't know if it's doing our teeth any good, but we sure love the taste of that goo that is on the brush!

We always get peanut butter filled bones at night. Some nights, when the peanut butter jar is almost empty, Skye gets the special treat of getting to lick out the jar. Mom loves this photo of him getting the jar!



R.C. enjoyed a rare moment of laying on the sofa while an unhappy Sammy wonders why she has to share the sofa with R.C.

Skye and I always make time to play tug with his Kong. He prefers to play tug with mom, but I will never pass up a chance to drag Skye down the hallway with the kong!

Today, I had the unfortunate experience of getting a bath. Our friend Fenway's mom suggested a new shampoo for mom to use on me. Personally, I thought I looked fine and didn't need a bath. Don't I look thrilled..............


Afterwords, my fur was all fuzzy. Mom thinks I look like a show dog! :) Maybe she wishes I was one of the border collies who will be showing at Westminster on Tuesday. Fat chance with that. I am happy being an agility dog!


Skye and I have relatives that have shown at Westminster. My daddy, Ember, got to show there 3 years ago--

And, Skye's famous uncle Merlin, BIS BISS Ch. Borderfame Spellbound, has a long history of success there, with his most impressive finish winning Group 1 and competing for BIS there. Too bad the BIS judge didn't pick him. We thought he should have won. Mom thinks Skye and Merlin have faces that look a lot alike.


We hope that the Border Collie does well at this year's Westminster!
Until Skye's next blog... and a birthday celebration for a very special boy!!
~Chaney Crawford (and Skye-guy Fieri)

No comments:
Post a Comment