Maybe it's "fate" or just crazy luck, but my mom entered me in the Bissell MVP pet contest a week or two ago. They finally have my photo up on the website to vote for it... the same week as my 6th Birthday! So, click this link to cast your vote for me! What a great birthday present it would be from all of you! You have to enter your email address, but that is to prevent duplicate entries. Don't worry. They won't contact you. I voted for my friend Fenway and haven't gotten any emails from them. It's all a popularity contest and there are so many entries, so competition is really tough in this one, but it doesn't hurt to try. You know I LOVE posing for photos and think I would look swell on a vacuum box for the whole world to see! :) Mom wanted to enter my great portrait by Kevin, but the photo had to be taken by our owner, so she chose the photo of me by the wheat. Have your friends and family vote for me!
Thanks in advance.
Love and sloppy wet kisses!
Skye-guy Fieri "Pet Idol"
P.S. One of my distant relatives won Border Collie Best of Breed yesterday at Westminster. "Airley" (Ch. Borderfame Signature) also won it last year. His Great Grandfather is my Grandfather Denver. So, that makes us either 2nd cousins or he is my great nephew.... good luck figuring that one out.

But, it's neat to see another one of my relatives do well at Westminster! Poo on the judge for not picking him to place in the Group, though. :( My Grandfather Denver won Best of Breed at Crufts years ago and of course, my famous uncle Merlin is the top winning Border Collie in the U.S.! I must get my "handsome" genes from that line! :)

1 comment:
Hooray for Airly!!! I was thrilled because I made friends with him last summer at a dog show. You sure have royal blood...we are SO impressed that you are related to the GREAT ONE, Merlin. Wow...you just have to be MVP.
So, to help get your beautiful face on the vacuum cleaner package, I just had both my Alphas vote for you. We have our paws crossed because it's such a hard contest because of many contestants.
Best of luck, Buddy. Tell your mom that we just got home last night and will fill her in on all the doings!
Your pal,
Fenway
Post a Comment