Mom is letting me type in the car while we are heading back home from Chaney's agility trial.
Chaney had a very good agility trial, although she ended up on the short end of the "throwing stick" when it came to her Chances courses. This morning Chaney decided she wasn't going to "get out" when she was supposed to and failed to run the proper course. She thought it was more fun to make her own up running through the tunnels repeatedly.
However, she came away with 7 total Qs out of 11 runs. She could've gotten 8 Qs this weekend and her Superior Elite Tunnelers title, but Mom wanted to get on the road so she scratched Chaney from the Tunnelers run. Chaney ended up with Qs in: Elite Regular (2), Elite Jumpers (2), Elite Touch N Go, Elite Hoopers, and Elite Weavers. She got 3 first place finishes (in Elite Regular, Elite Hoopers, and Elite Jumpers) and 5 second place finishes. We are proud of Chaney. We were also proud that 2 of our friends got "THE BIG" title this weekend! Leath McLaughlin and BC Blast got their first NATCH title in Nebraska and Ed Scharringhausen and BC Tank got their NATCH 3 at our trial! Way to go! Can you give my sister some Chances pointers??? :)


We are looking forward to some much needed sleep, and probably baths (ughh... did I REALLY say that???) after all of the super dusty dirt this weekend!
Until next time, blog buds!
Skye-guy

1 comment:
Whew....your two are as busy as I am. But that's the life of a border collie, right? We are where the action is!
I'm getting ready for a road trip, too! We're going to an AKC fun match up in Connecticut for the brand new Nutmeg Border Collie Club. It's a long drive, but we have to band together and show support. Plus, I get to see my mom, brother and sister again!
Ms. Alpha is praying I'm on my best behavior!
Your pal,
Fenway
PS: We love the shot with all the ribbons and think it's a dandy one to submit to the Bissell MVP contest. I truly think a border collie needs to win this. We look the best on any packaging.
Post a Comment