Hi, it's Chaney writing tonight. Skye and I had a bunch of friends that returned from the NADAC Championships in Wyoming this past week and did awesome out there! We just wanted to recognize their accomplishments and raise our paws to them for the great teams that they are!
Our friends Leath and my "boyfriends" Blast and Merlin got 3rd in the 20"+ Elite Division and 1st in the 20"+ Veterans division and Blast and his sister Skylar and another dog won the Elite Team divison! Wow!
Blast's sister, Skylar, and her owner Ann Zarr finished 2nd in the 20"+ Elite Division! She finished 2nd in AKC Nationals earlier this year!!
One of the dogs that competes against me, Roxy, did super at Champs, too! She routinely runs runs that are 6.0-7.0 yards/sec. I haven't gotten over 6 yds/sec. yet even running my fastest. Roxy and her human mom, Cassie, are so good!!
Our dear dear friends Colleen and her dogs Cody and Meg also got to compete at Champs! Cody got the incredibly awesome distinction of being the overall top dog in Elite Tunnelers in the nation this year due to how many Qualifying runs he has accumulated!! WOOOOW! Way to go, Cody!
Our other good friends Tracey and her dogs Brogan and Merit also had good runs at Champs with a total of 13 Qualifying runs between them.
Hooray to all of our friends (and my boyfriends) for their accomplishments at the NADAC Championships!!
Love,
Chaney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, Chaney. You are in elite company. Tell me..how does one get to be an Elite Tunneler? I tried the tunnel and just flew thru it, so I'm wondering if I can parlay my speed into some kind of title.
Of course, if I do THAT, then I get even more love, treats, toys and adulation. Let me know what the next step is!
Your pal,
Fenway
Post a Comment