That was my first reaction to finding out our beloved Cleveland Browns beat the undefeated 2008 Super Bowl Champs New York Giants 35-14 on Monday Night Football! I KNEW I shouldn't have gone to bed early!! It was our first win on Monday Night Football since 1993. Pathetic, huh!! Our poor Browns and their history of bad luck, and so far a not-so-great season, refused to roll over to the Giants in front of a sellout crowd of 73,000 in Cleveland. Here's to you, Browns! We're celebrating with you!!




On another note, Chaney is getting ready to compete in more of her fall trials. We'll keep you updated! Wish her good luck with "no knocked bars, no off courses, no missed contacts, and perfect weaves!" :)
Skye-guy
A "Happy guy" in Kansas-Cleveland land!
1 comment:
Good luck, Chaney. I've got my paws crossed for a flawless performance from you.
Wow...the sports world is really topsy turvy lately!
Post a Comment