
Hi, it's "Skye-guy" here! We thought that our new blog was a fun addition for mom to add to our already full website and we wanted her to add some cute new stuff to it. So, instead of allowing her to come home and go to bed, we came up with a bunch of activities for her to do with Chaney and I. Chaney, being the accomplished agility girl that she is, wanted a new photo taken with all of her ribbons. I tried to make my mark on the area by walking all over them and making sure they were covered with my scent. Mom shooed me away and only allowed Chaney to lay down by her ribbons. Mom was getting tired putting them all out, so she only put out about 1/5 of Chaney's agility ribbons she won.

I felt so left out, so I laid the guilt trip on her and told her I wanted a photo with my special set of Rally ribbons I won. By this time, Mom was really tired and she took too long to take Chaney's photo, so when she had my photo ready for me, I was already taking my morning nap and was too tired to give my special Skye "smile". But, I thought my portrait turned out handsome! Would you expect anything less from a "Pet Idol"?
Later after mom got some rest, she started to teach me to "alert" on 2 leather glove sets that I will be apparently searching for when I am learning AKC Tracking. I was more interested in the treats she set on the glove right now and couldn't figure out why mom was making me lay down by the gloves each time. I guess this will all make sense someday.

We couldn't let her get away with not getting a photo with our new "BC friend". His name is "Rascal" and when Grandpa Dale had his surgery, Mom and Grandma Sandi found him in the hospital gift shop. They thought it would be perfect to cheer up Dale while he was in the hospital and everyone in the hospital did a double take and thought Rascal looked like a real dog. Personally, I think I am much better looking, but he is not a bad imitation! :)

1 comment:
wow! the ribbon parade is magnificient...
keep up the good work
Post a Comment