Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Group portrait of us


Yeah, it's me again. My toes are getting a bit sore from all of the recent posts. Mom keeps thinking we need a bunch of photos by the lilies while they are still blooming. As a boy, I can't get into this flower thing like my Mom. But, we get dragged into the photos whether we like it or not. She put a bigger one on the "What's New" page of the website, but I chose to crop it since you can see me better that way. I just KNOW we'll be back there in the fall when the mums are in full bloom.

1 comment:

Fenway said...

Oooh...it's so exciting to see my new friends.

I see that your mom is always taking goofy family portraits, too. We really do put up with a LOT, but we BC's are smart enough to know they do these silly things cause they adore us.

I really liked your computer pics. Caught in the act, huh? haha I have a blogpost a couple of months ago that shows me at the computer, too. We're all on Macs!!!!!