Hi to Skye and Chaney's family and friends! I decided to help minimize the amount of space I am using on my webpages when I make updates and add photos. So, I will keep my "What's New" page updated, but more of my daily photos and trial information will be added here.
Nothing new to add. Chaney and I will continue to train to prepare for our next big NADAC trial. We will be entering 18 out of a total of 21 runs. We hope that we can someday soon improve our consistent 50% Q rate to 75% or more. I am going to try to continue to work on distance work and hopefully improve our contact performance so I don't have to "babysit" them constantly and we don't lose Qs because of them. I also recently learned that she is very dependent on my position to drive to her 2-on-2-off position, so I need to fix this. She really needs independent contact performances to better at the Elite and Excellent levels. It's just really difficult to fix contact issues when you don't own the equipment and my training club is far away (and gas is so darned expensive!)
So, I will close for now. Maybe I will add some training photos this month.
Lorrie, Skye, and Chaney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment