Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The "Miracle Shot", but coming up just short....

I got in my Cleveland Cavaliers gear tonight to cheer on my team in the Eastern Conference finals. Mom was hesitant to let me blog about the Cavs because she is still worried about the horrible Cleveland Jinx. (look at the Browns last year and the Indians this year!!) But, I begged her so I had her snap photos of me watching the game tonight. I should have listened to mom. They lost by 1. First loss of the post-season. We are hoping that the Cleveland Jinx doesn't come true this year. It's LeBron's and the Cavs year! But, it looks like the Cavs will have a rockier road from now on. Hopefully "King James" and the Cavs will prevail in the end!



The game DID have something that made me drool with excitement!! (is that not the longest "drool" you have ever seen??) Mo Williams put up a 67 foot jump shot that had all of us screaming (and drooling)!






The game was real close the second half and went down to the wire at the end. I was so nervous, I chewed up my peanut butter jar that mom gave me to lick out!


Chaney even got in the spirit of the game!


We'll be "rootin tootin" for them on Friday when they play at the Q again! GO CAVS!

Skye-guy Fieri, RN

1 comment:

Fenway said...

We love how you both dress to support your team

My Alphas cheered every minute for the Cavs and went insane with that cross court basket.

They also kept replaying that first windmill dunk that King James did in the beginning of the game. He went about 16 feet off the floor! That means LeBron can jump like a border collie!

Go Cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!