Sunday, March 29, 2009

What month IS THIS????

Wow. I woke up and lo and behold, my nice warm yard was full of snow and frozen poo. I thought our snow was long gone, but we got 7 inches of it just before April! Spring storms earlier in the week, then snow. Humans in my area always say, "if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes". I guess this must be what they mean! A place about an hour away from me got almost 30 inches!!

Mom gave me a chance to run and play in the fluffy wet stuff in R.C.'s patio that morning. I had a pretty good time, but my much missed 'sis, Sheena, was the ultimate snow dog!


I've got some snow on my "muff". Either that or I am growing a "snow beard"!


Chaney joined me later. She wasn't too fond of the snow, but made sure she let R.C. know she was out there frolicking in her area.

Watch out, Border Collie on runway 2 ready for takeoff!

Can you tell I was starting to have some fun out there? :)


Big Sis R.C. has always loved the snow and made sure to show Chaney and I that "old gals" can still have fun like puppies!


Mom, Chaney, and I are really going to have a mess on our paws this coming weekend. Chaney is going to compete in 6 AKC Excellent runs and I am going to compete in 2 Novice B Rally exercises. Well, Mom just got my obedience schedule and get this... I am supposed to compete at the same time that Chaney is supposed to be running in the agility ring in a totally different building. This will be hilarious to see how crazy mom gets running back and forth between buildings trying to figure out who will compete first... me or Chaney! She has also planned a change of clothes for my competition. Not only that, but Mom will be doing all of this after getting no sleep following her 12 hour night shift at work. I already have the speed dial set on the telephone for psychiatric help for mom! Plus, mom was wanting to see the border collies in Conformation show. I may have a "different" mom at the end of this weekend! LOL!

Wish us luck, and fast feet!! this weekend. Maybe we can get some qualifying scores and mom can keep her sanity! :)

Watch for videos later!

Skye-guy Fieri

1 comment:

Fenway said...

Whoa! We watched the news last night a saw all the snow in Kansas. I was hoping to see pics of you all frolicking. Enjoy it...it's (hopefully) the last of the season.

Good luck with all the contests and behave as best you can. Your mom has a challenging schedule, for sure. But you know what they say...when the going gets tough, the tough get going! We hope she can find a few spare minutes to watch the conformation BC's. Let us know who shows up!