Monday, January 5, 2009

It's "Triple D" time! (Diners, Drive-ins, and Dogs)

Hi, blog buds!

My mom was telling Grandma Sandi today how she taped one of her favorite shows to watch... Diner's, Drive-ins, and Dives, on the Food Network. Mom and Grandma Sandi really like the star of the show, Guy Fieri. Grandma stated how Guy is so friendly and enjoys everyone he meets. Mom said, "that sounds just like Skye"! Grandma came back with my new nickname, fashioned from my years old nickname-- "Skye-guy Fieri"! So, I decided to watch the show tonight to see what all the hubbub was about "Triple D" and Guy. I dug out my "Pet Idol" glasses and got into Guy's "groove". The food looked great, too! I think I have a new idol... he gets to meet a ton of people and gets to eat food that makes my mouth water. A match made in heaven!! I wonder if he will make me his new sidekick. I am known as the "Hoover" since I love to eat, and can certainly look the part. After all, I AM a "Pet Idol"!

Here I am watching Guy, really "feelin' it" (or as Guy says "On Point!") with his trademark backwards sunglasses...



OOOHHH... there HAS to be a way to get at that food!!


I don't think that mom will let me spike and dye my fur blonde, though....


Since we are going with the "celebrity" blog tonight, mom finally got a photo of why we call Chaney "Chaney Crawford". Check out the little "Cindy Crawford" mole on Chaney's upper lip! :)


Wow. I will have to watch DDD more often! What fun!

Here's to ya, Guy! "Winner winner chicken dinner!"

~"Skye-guy Fieri" :)

3 comments:

Fenway said...

I love your Cindy mole. My mom thinks I have a Hitler mustache under my nose.

Life With Dogs said...

How do you keep slobber off the screen?

Fenway said...

Take Skye-Guy to sample McDonald's and get am Mini Me!