On the way up, we got stuck in some construction and saw a nearby Wind Farm and thought it would be neat to drive near it for some photos. We were still quite a ways away from it in the photos, but couldn't travel too far out of the way as we still had a few hours to drive to Springfield. It was a beautiful day on the drive out there in Eastern Kansas!
I enjoyed checking out the activity outside of my hotel room in the morning. Mom calls me a "micromanager" whatever that is. All I know is that I like to keep track of what is going on all the time around me!
Mom snapped a few photos of me at the trial site. Mom says I am such a ham in front of the camera!
There were some cattle just behind the agility barn, so mom took me and Chaney to visit them. Chaney was afraid of them and stayed behind mom for protection. (she has more herding instinct with R.C. and her frisbee. Mom thinks she would do better with ducks). I was real interested initially, until a cow stomped it's hoof and snorted at me to show it was the boss. I quickly handed over the "boss duty" to the cows. I like standing up to sheep much better! And, sheep droppings are like the best treat ever!! (mom says to ignore the wind blowing into her pants in the photo... she really isn't that "puffy"!)

Glad to be back home. Mom has lots of training plans for Chaney so she can hopefully do better at her next trials!
Love,
Skye-guy (Bloggie editor)

No comments:
Post a Comment