Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ready to Celebrate the Season!

Hi, to our blog buddies!

My mom has to work this Thanksgiving holiday season, so she put up her Christmas tree early this year. It's a brand new tree with new ribbon, new ornaments, new tree skirt and entirely new look. She was real happy with how it turned out as she is well known for her decorative Christmas trees!
We got to pose for some photos by the tree earlier today and mom says she is going to dress Chaney and I up in our Christmas costumes for photos by it this weekend. Our favorite portrait photographer didn't come to Chaney's November agility trial, so we aren't going to get those photos taken until just before Christmas. So, we will have to settle for Christmas portraits at home taken with mom's little camera this year.


I heard mom say that photos never do her Christmas trees justice!


Mom took Chaney and worked with her the other day on some contact and distance work. Chaney told me she didn't quite do what mom wanted her to do. I laughed. Mom thinks she is the Alpha, but it's Chaney and I that REALLY wear the "pants" in the family.... well, we at least control our leashes. LOL!



As you celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, keep all of those Paramedics, Police Officers, and Firefighters in your mind that have to work on the holidays spending it away from their families to help keep the public safe. :)

Love,

Skye and Chaney

No comments: