Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Squeaky clean!

Well, Chaney and R.C. got their baths last week. I thought mom had forgotten about me. She mentioned something about needing to wait until my "runs" were done. I guess I must be better since I got my bath today. I'm not a happy camper getting bathed. Whenever I get out of the tub I have so much pent up energy and frustration I don't know what to do with myself. This time I ran up and down the hallway like a wild boy, trying to rub the perfumy scent off into the carpet. Mom and Grandma Sandi were laughing at me! Personally I don't think I need baths even though my butt was a bit dirty the last few days. But, I get stuck under the "hose" a few times a year so mom can make me all fluffy again! Too bad we aren't getting our holiday portraits taken this weekend. We look so good after our cleaning and fluffing we could be on the cover of "Dog Vogue"!
All Pet Idols have to get a bath every now and then!
Under all of this fur is a pathetically thin dog. Maybe mom will realize that and feed me more! She says I am "svelte", but I think I look anorexic! :)
Thank goodness it's OVER! "Is there a camera nearby? I'm ready for my closeups!" Here I am relaxing with mom after my "ordeal". I guess I'll forgive her! Looking all fluffy later that night!

Until my next blog...

Skye-guy, Editor-In-Chief

2 comments:

Fenway said...

Hey Skye!
My Alpha thinks you and I are V E R Y similar. We do a lot of the same things after baths, including some "back talk". You even cock your head to the side the same way I do when someone asks me a question!

You are really lucky to have carpets for doing after bath Zoomies. We have wood floors with only a few rugs. Oh, how I long for deep shag to tunnel my nose in and writhe around till I'm fluffy and dry.

Your pal,
Fenway

Anonymous said...

Hey Skye, I loved your mom's tree and boy it is really pretty. My Mom said that if my brother Axel, he's a young Belgian Malinois, was not so wild we could put up a Christmas tree and then something about him eating it up....blah...who likes to eat Christmas trees? Now that we have to raise him it seems like everything in the house is either "put away" or raised up. I sure wish we could play together but don't post any bath pictures because it might give my mom ideas. Keep sending me pictures but next time include treats so that my mom gets the hint. Zoey and Gabe