Today I got to see my beloved "Aunt" Stacy who I hadn't seen for years. Not quite sure where she went. I thought she didn't like me anymore. My mom said she had moved far away. Today, I must have been a good boy because I got a special visit from my Auntie. Took me a second to check her out and then I remembered my special friend and slobbered LOTS and LOTS of doggy kisses all over her! When I was a little 7 week old "panda bear" as my family used to call me, she babysat me and I fell in love with my Auntie. She had owned BCs for years and thought I was one special little boy! I used to go searching for her when I was learning my Tracking in SAR since she was a huge reward for me to find at the end of the search. And, she is the only one that understands me when I get in trouble. I have a direct line to her for help and call "Aunt Stacy 911" when I get in trouble like eating cat poop or sneaking food off of the counter. We sure missed Aunt Stacy when she went away. I had so much fun seeing our dear friend again today! Can you tell??? :)

Ahh....Life is GOOD!!

This is our BC friend, Zoey, Stacy's BC. She's a busy little worker like my 'sis Chaney!

And, here is her other BC, Gabe. He's a friendly chap like myself. Her Bichon "Mr. B" was too busy running around to get a photo of.
Thanks, Aunt Stacy for visiting me again! Hope you liked the "face bath"! :)
Skye-guy
1 comment:
Wow, Aunt Stacy looks like a whole lotta fun to be with. I can understand why you couldn't stop kissing her. I loved it when you leapt onto the couch and kissed her from behind.
And I'm glad Skye, that you didn't find any cat poop. But I bet Aunt Stacy would have still loved you and laughed.
Your pal,
Fenway
Post a Comment