We had fun celebrating R.C.'s 10th birthday yesterday, August 13th. The old gal (hope she's not reading this!!) got to enjoy new peanut butter filled bones for her celebration with Chaney and I! In typical fashion, we broke out our special birthday hats for the occasion.

R.C. says, "that's ok, I didn't really need to see to eat my peanut butter bone..."

Chaney and I were lucky to share in R.C.'s birthday "bounty"!

A few days ago, Chaney and I got our photos taken in 2 sunflower fields. It was hot and we weren't really in the mood to pose, but we humored mom long enough to get the photos and get out of there into the cool car.







1 comment:
Those are outstanding sunflower photos and you both look like land-locked synchronized swimmers. You're heads are PERFECTLY aligned and cocked at the same angle!
Belated Happy Birthday to RC. He sure knows how to host a party...Mmmmm!
Your pal,
Fenway
Post a Comment