


Later on that day, Chaney, R.C. and I got to play in our little kiddy (ahem, DOGGY) pool. Thank goodness it's not deep enough that we have to swim in it. I heard mom talking that she wants to take us to some local pools again at the end of summer when they allow dogs to swim in them. She even has a special life vest for us because she knows we'd sink like a brick without it. But, this one is just enough to cool us down.




Now, we are just relaxing, drying and permeating the house with wet dog smell. Ready for another fun filled day tomorrow!
Skye-guy Fieri

1 comment:
Hey, I have one of those kiddie pools, too. It looks EXACTLY like yours. I like to "dig" the water and do some furious splashing!
How are RC's hips? Ms. Alpha read your mom's message asking about a new med. She thought the Cosequin brand of glucosamine & chondroiton was a terrific help for my predecessor,Logo. This new stuff sounds intriguing!
PS: I think wildflowers are made for bc's. They look so pretty against all the colors!
Post a Comment