Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Paws!

Hi, to Skye's blog friends! It's Chaney here!

Mom made Skye and I brave 30-40 mph blizzard winds and snow flurries to get our photo taken with some red dude she called Santa. This year, the mall allowed pets to have their photo taken with the traditional Christmas backdrop. We had Grandpa Dale take a few photos so Mom could put them up on the blog and website.



I was terrified on the tile floor and scurried my way through the mall until we got to the red guy. Mom should know better that I HATE tile floors. I can't get a grip on them and try to dig my claws into the floor the best I can when I walk on it. Skye was acting like his usual outgoing, suck-up self, wanting pets from anyone within arms reach of him! We posed like pros since we are so used to getting photos with Mom throughout the year. Although instead of our usual cookie rewards, today we got peanut butter!! I guess that made the horrible flooring bearable for a few minutes!



Coming up, our annual professional Christmas portrait from Kevin and Lynde!

Love, Chaney "Crawford"

2 comments:

Fenway said...

You and Skye sure look shiney for your Santa photo! And what professional posers!

Sorry about the tile floors! Yikes...I just discovered something that I don't really care for. It's elevators! For the first time in my life I came across something that I wish didn't exist. I will put up with them, but Ms. Alpha sees my bc "suspicious side" come out when we get into that little moving room and the steel door traps clang shut.

Am I slightly claustrophobic?

Fenway said...

Hey Chaney....

You're right about those tile floors!

I met Santa Human yesterday and skittered my way through my first shopping mall to get to him. Let's just say that I can do without the whole experience next year.

I don't know who fared worse during this most ridiculous photo op...me or Santa.