Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas fun!

Hi, to our blog buddies!

Mom has been so busy lately with Chaney's agility trial, the holidays and working that she hasn't turned on the computer for me to update my blog. I finally put my paw down and told her I am getting behind! So, here we are, days after Chaney's agility trial and Christmas morning.

Mom had to work on the holiday this year, but got to spend some special time with Chaney and I and Grandma Sandi and Grandpa Dale. Chaney and I weren't quite sure why this morning was so different than the 364 other days, but we had fun rooting around in the wrapping paper. I was trying to make sure there weren't any gifts under all of that paper that Mom forgot to give to Chaney and I.



Then, Mom thought it would be funny to decorate me like a present. I told mom we are presents to her every single day, not just this morning! :)



Chaney joined in the fun later on with me. Don't we look like we belong under the tree with all of the other presents? :)


Afterword, we got to enjoy brand new peanut butter bones. What a special treat for us!




The excitement was so much for me I laid down and rested on Mom after all the festivities! What a fun Christmas day!


Chaney had a great agility trial 2 weeks ago. She came away with 8 Qs out of 14 runs, 1 new title (Outstanding Elite Touch N Go), got her "Jumpers Natch" requirement, and 4 important first place finishes: 2 in Elite Weavers, 1 Elite Tunnelers, and 1 in Elite Jumpers. No Qs in her Elite Chances courses sigh... and one of them was "easier" than others. Chaney did great doing her contact work so she didn't get any NQs from missed contacts. She even surprised Mom by hitting her "2 on 2 off" contacts on the dog walk in Elite Chances with Mom over 30 feet away! Way to go, Chaney! Now, you just need to start getting those Elite Chances Qs! (She is 10 Elite Regular Qs and 12 Elite Chances Qs away from her NATCH).



We had fun hanging out with our doggy friends Cody, Rain, Meg, Jazzy, and Shasta with their human moms at the trial. Colleen is from MN and Robin is from NE.



Looking forward to Chaney's next trial and Mom is going to enter me in a "Cover Dog" contest. Wish us luck!

Skye

1 comment:

Fenway said...

What a fantastic present these 2 wonderful BC's gave you with their agility efforts. So much success!!!

These Christmas pics are the BEST. Love the decorations and the quiet bone nibbling photos. Boy, do they look contented!

Your pal,
Fenway

PS: I'm nagging Mom to catch up on her email...she's had a HUGE job to get out before New Year's Eve!