
After we all gave him a close once-over, we decided he was our new brother and released our pent up energy by playing wrestling games with him!

I haven't played this hard with another dog since I met back up with my dear brother Puck when we were 1 year old!

So, I am proud to introduce our newest brother, Kaiden (a.k.a. Special K)!



He's the litter brother of our good friend, Fenway--

He was telling me all about his super long journey in noisy flying thing from the Big Apple. I didn't know cars could fly in the sky, but Kaiden said it was something called an airplane. He thought his new home looked much different from his last one (where the hell are all of the buildings???), but he said he instantly felt at home with his new Border sibs!

Here are some photos from when Kaiden arrived in our great state:





Mom has already started giving Kaiden a "job", 'course he doesn't see it that way. He thinks everything is a fun game, like Chaney and I do! He's already had 2 agilty training sessions, and although mom says he's "green" (she must be color blind because he looks black and white like the rest of us!), he has incredible potential in agility, rally obedience, and can hopefully get his Herding Instinct Certification.
Kaiden loves to play agility and do some obedience heeling. Check out his great form!




Maybe he can follow in my "Perfect 100 Novice Rally Score" footsteps! (although I'll always be the only one that is the "Pet Idol"!)
Here, Kaiden practices agility!



We've even gotten to go shopping together and am looking forward to lots of trips together in the Bordermobile in our future!

All in all, I think he's a pretty cool dude. After all, he likes to play tug with me!

So, welcome, dear bro!


Skye-guy, Proud RN and Pet Idol

1 comment:
OMG!!!!
I thought for an instant you kidnapped me in my sleep and repainted my blaze and tail tip! It's like looking in the mirror when I see pix of Kaiden.
Right away, I noticed 2 very special things:
1.) The Mark of Devon aka Devon's Arrow. This is the black shape on Kaiden't shoulder that looks like an arrow head. It's on Mama Devon and she carefully passed it on to her kids
2.) The Waterfall Beard. Most people would refer to the chest fur as a ruff. But we have the Luxury Fur and our ruff is so long and straight that it cascades down our fronts just like Bridal Veil Falls. Thus, the Waterfall Beard. Ms. A. thinks I could be the third member of ZZ Top since I have a long ruff like their long beards.
Congrats on scoring such a great playmate and bro', Chaney and Sky. I am seriously thinking that I'd like to move my pack to Kansas so that I can join in the fun.
Oh, and I'm called green, too. Can you explain that to me? I don't understand 'cause an agility teacher ran me around yesterday and I looked more like my bro's Tirade and Skyy. But when Ms. A. runs me I'm called GREEN. Hmmmm.
I am just giddy with joy for Kaiden. This is better than Oliver Twist getting adopted by a great family!
Post a Comment